↝ OWC / MacSales.com... ↜
↝ diglloyd Deal Finder... ↜
Buy other stuff at Amazon.com...
Lupine Piko TL Mini Max / Max Flashlight
Sometimes a bike light or headlamp is not the ideal solution— a flashlight is handy in the hand.
But you don’t have to choose between a bike light and a flashlight any more, because the Lupine Piko TL Max fits easily into even a small pocket and one’s hand, and it can also be mounted on a bike handlebar .
The Piko TL Max fits perfectly and comfortably into my hand. It is small and light enough to carry in a cycling jersey pocket without noticing it, and throws a very bright beam.
Add in programmable operation (I set it to 4 levels of brightness) and it’s the best flashlight I’ve ever used for that combination of qualities.
The “Mini” has a big brother with a larger battery, the 180g Piko TL Mini Max, but I prefer the more compact size and lighter weight of the Mini.
- Piko TL Mini Max (slightly larger, 1.7 Ah battery).
- Piko TL Max (slightly larger, 2.5 Ah battery).
- Lupine Piko bike light on headband — offers hands-free operation with a wide choice of battery sizes.
All are great choice for many uses, including backpacking. Set the light to double-click-on to avoid turning it on with a single press while stowed. There is even a mount for a bike handlebar.
$43 SAVE $27 = 38.0% APC BE550G Back-UPS 550 8 Outlet Surge Protector and Battery Bac… in Accessories: Batteries and Power
$1849 SAVE $150 = 7.0% Apple 15.4" MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with Retina Display & Fo… in Computers: Apple Macs
$400 SAVE $675 = 62.0% Dracast LED1000 Silver Series Bi-Color LED Light with V-Mount Ba… in Lighting: LED
$15 SAVE $10 = 40.0% Freehands Womens Unlined Fleece Gloves (Medium, Black) in Accessories: Photo Accessories
- Dual lens array, beam angle 22°
- Charge time: 3 h
- 49 x 87 mm (diameter x length)
- CNC-milled, aluminum, shot-peened, black, matte black front ring
- Weight including battery: 145g
- Up to 1 h at 13 Watt (900 lumen)
- Up to 1:50 h at 7 Watt (560 lumen)
- Up to 3 h at 4 Watt (360 lumen)
- Up to 6 h at 2 Watt (200 lumen)
- Up to 30 h at 0.4 Watt (50 lumen)
The individual programs are selected via Quick Select: Just keep the button depressed for as long as is required to select the desired program; it will be indicated by LED
- 2-step mode: 13W + 0.5W
- 2-step mode: 10W + 1W
- 2-step mode: 10W + Flash
- 3-step mode: 10W + 1W + SOS
- 4-step mode: 10W + 6W + 3.5W + 0.5W
- 1-step mode: 10W
- 3-step mode: 10W + 1W + RVLR
- Stealth-mode: on
- Stealth-mode: off
- Low-Start: on
- Low-Start: off
- Double-Click: on
- Double-Click: off
Optional bike mount shown below: