which earn me advertising fees or commissions.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
20% off every day with coupon code diglloyd20 at NuLeafNaturals.com
Updated formula with more CBD!
100% organic non-GMO, no additives or preservatives, lab tested for purity and quality.
Ways To Improve the SRM Workout List
The main SRM software window is shown below.
Comments as of version 1.0.1 (March 2012).
Most of these are trivial, and would go a long way to improving this window, shown below.
- The From year defaults to 1969, which is absurd. It should default to the oldest workout.
- The From year resets to the default every time the software is launched. It should remember the last value entered.
- The To year should default to the most recent workout.
- Comments are discarded when the software exits, so this function is useless (a bug).
- The date is unintelligible. Display it as a fixed-width field 2011-0406 13:24:17, so that all dates have the same width, and thus can be read at a glance.
- Should be possible to sort by columns, e.g., to click on any column and sort up/down by that column.
- User should be able to drag column order to personal preferences, and this order should be remembered.
- A context-menu should allow adding or removing columns from view.
- The Initials, File, Rim, Slop, Zero Offset columns should be hidden by default.
- The ascent (total vertical gain) should be shown; it is missing.
- Speed and distance should be shown to tenths, not rounded to whole numbers.
- Separate the download and control functions into a new, small window; put the listing in its own separate window.
- Selecting a workout should show a text summary that can be copied to the clipboard.
- Should be possible to select any number of workouts, and by Copy to get a tab-delimited text onto the clipboard that can be pasted into a spreadsheet or email, etc.
- Energy should be displayable as Kilojoules or kilocalories (user preference somewhere).
- Window title should change to be something useful: “SRM Workouts 1/1/2011 - 4/6/11 for LLC".
- Add text labels to the icons.