I love Lupine lights, I have bought more of them than I can admit— see my in-depth review of Lupine lights.
The new TL 1100 flashlight uses a Wilma-style head. What’s really cool is that it’s a flashlight with the excellent Lupine rubber-band style mounting kit for a bike— so it can do double-duty. What a great idea!
I hope to have one for review soon. Get the TL 1100 at Gretna Bikes.
- 4 High-power LEDs, collimated lens array, Beam pattern 15°
- 1100 Lumen
- 2.5 Ah Li-Ion Battery Tank
- 49 x 110mm
- Weight: 219g (incl. battery)
Runtimes and Illumination
These are real measured lumens, not LED specifications.
- 1 hour at 17 Watt (1100 Lumen @ 100%)
- 2 hours at 9 Watt ( 650 Lumen @ 55%)
- 3.5 hours at 5 Watt ( 440 Lumen @ 30%)
- 7 hours at 2.5 Watt ( 230 Lumen @ 15%)
- 40 hours at 0.5 Watt ( 50 Lumen @ 3%)
The light comes with the “Wiesel” charger, but I recommend paying extra for Lupine’s outstanding Charger One.