SRM today posted version 1.0.1 of the SRM Mac software. I am please to report that the file-corruption bug I reported a few weeks ago got attention and has been fixed in version 1.0.1:
- Support of file sizes larger than 65535 data points(more than 18hours with 1sec sampling interval).
- Because of the support of very large files, a progress bar will come up when opening a file(can take some seconds now to open).
- Files of this size are currently incompatible with most other workout software: anything longer than 9+ hours for 0.5 second sampling and 18+ hours for 1 second sampling.
SRM also fixed my split-file from the Death Valley Double. That was nice of them to step up and take care of it— good service. Much easier to analyze one file than a file split arbitrarily in two.
Other fixes that appeared recently in version 1.0:
- Fixed the altitude bug problem, which resulted in ascent of 300 miles (or whatever) for a ride (when the altitude dropped below zero elevation).
- Added support for removing various data from the graphs, which makes them much more readable (the user interface is rather confusing and more flexibility would be welcome, but this is a nice improvement).
See my discussion of what I believe to be flawed power smoothing in the SRM software.