This is the 'Ultra' which is more stiff than the regular version, but actually a very comfortable ride due to the carbon used for the frame—highly recommended versus monocoque “dead wood” carbon frames.
But I am selling the 595 Ultra because its role was that of a spare, and I find that I just always ride my Moots Vamoots RSL. In fact this bike is all but brand-new. It has a minor scratch on the frame (as it did when I bought). Of course, never crashed or abused in any way.
The bike has about 1500 miles on it. Seriously— I keep detailed records for every ride and that’s what it adds up to.
- Size large (see chart below).
- Serious local buyers welcome to come see the bike.
- Can ship at extra cost of $100 for partial disassembly, boxing, shipping.
- Includes brand-new Shimano DuraAce 53 X 39 crank (10 speed).
- Shimano DuraAce Di2 electronic shifting with battery and charger.
- Includes Shimano Vibe Pro handlebar with nice fresh double bar wrap (comfort).
- Does NOT include wheels (but I have a ZIP 404 rear tubular with DuraAce cassette for agreed upon extra cost).
- Does NOT include saddle or pedals.
- Does NOT include chain, but I have a new chain that might work (length) depending on rear gearing.
Will entertain reasonable offers, but please no lowball offers. This is a superb ride in superb condition. Low mileage (lightly used spare bike), never crashed, never abused.
As I had built it below: