This is the 'Ultra' which is more stiff than the regular version, but actually a more comfortable ride due to the carbon used for the frame—highly recommended versus monocoque “dead wood” carbon frames.
Bike is all but brand-new. t has a minor scratch on the frame (as it did when I bought). Has about 1500 miles on it (I keep detailed records for every ride and that’s what it adds up to, it was a spare bike). Never crashed or abused.
- Size large (see chart below).
- Includes DuraAce brakes front and rear.
- Wired for 10-speed DuraAce Di2 electronic shifting (external). Wiring can be stripped to run mechanical, but you'd need mechanical shifters.
- Includes Shimano Vibe Pro handlebar (no bar wrap, shifters NOT included).
- Does NOT include shifters.
- Does NOT include derailleurs or battery but the mount is in place for them.
- Serious local buyers welcome to come see the bike.
Contact me to inquire.
Below, as I had built it below(example only, NOT for sale this as shown):