For Sale: My 2012 Moots Vamoots RSL Frame/Fork DuraAce Di2
Brief note, pictures later as I'm heading out for a few days.
My trusty 2012 Moots Vamoots RSL is for sale, now that I have its successor.
Asking $3500 / best offer. Contact me.
Geometry: I don’t know if the 2018 Moots Vamoots RSL geometry is identical, but it is either identical or extremely close.
- Frame (2012 model, pressfit 30) and fork.
- Di2 with front and rear DuraAce derailleurs (11 speed), new chain.
- Di2 batteries (2) along with battery charger.
- Ritchey carbon handlebar double-wrapped for comfort with DuraAce brakes, shifters, levers.
- Ritchey carbon seat post, Chris King headset, Chris King bottom bracket (all installed as I had been riding them).
- Your choice of saddle (I have 4 or 5 new ones I don't use).
- Wheels: Bontrager Race Triple Triple X Lite carbon fiber wheels(2011 or so, clinchers, not ridden for many years). You will need a new nub body to convert from 10 speed to 11 speed (and an 11-speed cassette).
Does NOT include:
Crankset(I’m keeping my SRM). Cassette(since no wheelset).
Shown below is the bike as I had it in 2012. It now has the 11-speed DuraAce derailleurs/shifters.