I’ve written extensively on nutrition in the past year and have beneffited tremendously from magnesium supplementation via ReMag in multiple ways including my 7-month bout with Long-Haul COVID.
Here are my top tips for staying healthy, and it’s pretty simple. I’m not going into details here; follow the links below.
Address these 4 nutrients and you cover a ton of things, all of which are essential in this time of COVID-19 and its coming mutations, but also for cardiovascular and brain protection.
- Vitamin D along with (important!*) Vitamin K2. Get both with RnA Reset D3K2 ReSet @AMAZON. Also good: InnovixLabs Full Spectrum Vitamin K2 @AMAZON and NOW Supplements, Vitamin D-3 @AMAZON.
- Magnesium**. Relatively expensive but good support and easy to dose: RnA Reset ReMag @AMAZON. Cheaper alternative: Magnesium Chloride, Hexahydrate Pharmaceutical Grade Heiltropfen @AMAZON. Also good and easy to dose but (like all such pills more expensive per dose) is Doublewood Magnesium L-Threonate @AMAZON.
- Zinc. Easy to dose: RnA Reset Pico-Zinc @AMAZON.
- Vitamin C in a form that can be used for high blood levels to fight infection. You cannot do this with conventional Vitamin C: Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C.
There might be other products as good, but particularly for magnesium, NOTHING beats the RnA Reset ReMag.
* Do NOT take Vitamin D by itself. Alway ensure proper magnesium and Vitamin K2 supplementation too as these three MUST be combined for proper nutrition.
** Do not use magnesium oxide (very poorly absorbed) and do not use excitoxin forms like magnesium aspartate.