re: Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics: VAERS Reporting for COVID Vaccine Adverse Events vs COVID Deaths
re: The Dismal Anti-Science of Modern Medicine: “less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration”
re: Trust the Process of Science over Time, NOT Scientists and “Experts”
re: Vaccine Safety: “fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported”
re: Sebastian Rushworth MD: COVID Prior Infection vs Vaccination
Questioning the side effect profile and safety of the COVID vaccines is a critically important thing to do. But it is now a thought crime that gets you banned on social media. Ditto for reporting government statistics.
From a data and science standpoint, the COVID vaccine push is one massive anti-scientific train wreck. There is no serious science at work being done. Rather, it’s a massive propaganda push that ignores individual risk assessment and seeks to ignore or obscure the negatives, starting by willfully not collecting side effect data—which thus insures plausible deniability.
The press is the most active player in the suppression and mischaracterization and outright fabrication of news. For example, the press won’t report what people like Joe Rogan actually said about getting the vaccine, because it’s as reasonable and as responsible risk assessment it gets. No doctor could have done it better or more balanced.
Why aren’t we getting any answers or reporting on questions like this (there are dozens):
- Relative to other vaccines, how many deaths do COVID vaccines cause?
- Relative to other vaccines, how many permanent disabilities do COVID vaccines cause?
- Relative to other vaccines, what about existing or new auto-immune disorders, heart attacks and strokes, neurological and brain damage, particularly in people with compromised health including the blood-brain barrier?
- Why the incompetent tracking of vaccine side effects, and why is there no FDA plan to track vaccine side effects at all?
- How can anyone claim a medicine or vaccine is safe when less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration ?
- Why aren’t excitotoxins and the blood-brain barrier of concern with the COVID vaccine, as well as COVID itself?
Where is the data? Not collected/not known.
Where is the science? What science? The data isn’t there.
“Follow the data, follow the science”. Yeah, right.
Worse, ethical boundaries have now been obliterated by the FDA by approving the vaccine for people at nil risk—children. No risk assessment can justify giving an experimental vaccine to children that are not at risk. It is a grotesque violation of medical ethics, and any doctor or nurse giving the vaccine to children has violated the “first, do no harm” rule.
See also: Vaccines: truth, lies, and controversy