One point of view. The questions and concerns cannot be dismissed by anyone but children and idiots and crooks.
- The FDA and CDC have cooperated to issue emergency use authorizations and rollout new, bivalent Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines this week, without any human trials, which is unprecedented.
- These vaccines continue to enjoy extraordinary protection from liability, while the recipient has no access to the legal system in the case of injury.
- There is no evidence that the new vaccines are safe, while there is limited evidence that they may be more harmful than earlier COVID vaccines — but in the absence of human testing, there is no way to truly predict their safety. Safety data are being concealed by the federal health agencies. Messaging by them is misleading.
- There is no evidence the new bivalent vaccines will be more effective than the older vaccines, and existing evidence suggests that any efficacy they provide will persist no longer than 1 to several months.
- COVID vaccines appear to increase susceptibility to COVID infections, on average starting 6 months after an inoculation.
- Perpetual boosters briefly stave off the negative efficacy that develops a few months after a COVID vaccination. This may be why frequent boosters are being pushed. But frequent boosters may also weaken overall immunity and may even contribute to rising mortality rates in the US and UK.
- There is international coordination regarding bivalent boosters, and a major effort will be undertaken to get them into arms, despite historically low levels of severe COVID. Why?
When the NY Times asked the CDC what was causing the delays in sharing its information, Kristen Nordlund, a spokeswoman for the C.D.C., said the agency has been slow to release the different streams of data ‘because basically, at the end of the day, it’s not yet ready for prime time …’ Another reason is fear that the information might be misinterpreted, Ms. Nordlund said
WIND: pick your team and avoid thinking about it?