Good idea for allergies too!
See also: COVID Symptoms & Sequelae
2022-10-23. Emphasis added.
Why hasn’t your doctor told you about this, and why haven’t public health agencies shared the good news?
- Rinsing your nasal passages with a saline solution within 24 hours of a COVID-19 diagnosis could reduce your chances of being hospitalized by 8.5-fold
- Among people with COVID-19 who used nasal irrigation twice daily, 80% had zero or one mild symptom, compared to 42% of those who irrigated less often
- Only 13% of those who used nasal irrigation still had symptoms at day 28, compared to nearly 50% of those in another study
- Other research also supports the use of nasal irrigation as a “useful add-on to first-line interventions for COVID-19”
- Nebulized hydrogen peroxide diluted with saline, with or without iodine, can also be safely used by most people for prevention of respiratory infections — and in cases of active infection
Rinsing your nasal passages with a saline solution within 24 hours of a COVID-19 diagnosis could reduce your chances of being hospitalized by 8.5-fold.1 Why hasn’t your doctor told you about this? And why haven’t public health agencies shared the good news with the public that they can significantly reduce their risk of severe COVID-19 with a simple nasal wash?
The practically free solution is just too inexpensive. Unlike Pfizer’s Paxlovid, which was granted emergency use authorization to treat mild to moderate COVID-19 in December 20212 — and is slated to make the company $22 billion in profits in 20223 — there’s little money to be made by promoting the ancient practice of nasal lavage.
Further, if its benefits are confirmed, widespread usage could have drastically altered the course of the pandemic, rendering the entire pandemic response completely unnecessary.4
WIND: why? Same reason public health authorities made no effort on real public health the last 80 years: follow the money. Public health authorities are incompetent, corrupt, totalitarian thugs who are NOT on your side when it comes to COVID or any other public health menace; they put on airs of so doing, but COVID has ripped away that mask.