Scientists Struggle to Explain Why COVID Spared Unjabbed
re: Dr Scott Atlas
The ethical sewer of “medical science”, an oxymoron.
The Epoch Times: Scientists Struggle to Explain Why COVID Spared Unjabbed
The media has done its best to whip people into a frenzy over the possibility of COVID, flu and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) colliding this winter in a ‘tripledemic.’ Yet, anyone with an ounce of understanding of how viruses work knows that warped narrative is just about scientifically impossible.
- “Vaccine equity” remains high on the global cabal’s list of priorities, even though real-world evidence shows the COVID shots have done more harm than good
- Africa, where fewer than 6% of people have received the COVID jab, have maintained an extremely low COVID-19 death rate throughout the last three years, likely because they didn’t have equal access to experimental COVID injections.
- While wholly ignoring the African experience, U.S. media are now trying to scare people into taking additional shots for fall by warning of an incoming “tripledemic” of COVID, flu and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
- The tripledemic narrative is scientifically implausible. Respiratory viruses tend to interfere with each other’s spread, such that one typically ends up dominating
- Pfizer’s and Moderna’s pediatric trials both found RSV infection was more prevalent among children who got their COVID jabs than those who didn’t
The globalist cabal that invented and drove the make-believe COVID narrative is facing growing problems, as holes in the logic just keep getting larger over time. Case in point: The irrational promotion of vaccine equity.
According to the World Health Organization and other globalist strongholds, the Western world must sponsor vaccine deliveries to developing nations to make sure everyone has an equal chance at survival.2
The problem is that developing nations with the lowest COVID jab uptakes have fared no worse, and in some cases far better, than developing countries that greedily “hoarded” shots and boosters for themselves.
New Wave of Fear-Porn to Drive Vaccination Uptake
While wholly ignoring the African experience, U.S. media are now trying to scare people into taking additional shots for fall by warning of an incoming “tripledemic” of COVID, flu and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). As fear of COVID variants is wearing off, perhaps fear of three simultaneous viral threats will re-stoke the flames of paranoia?
The Problem With the Tripledemic Narrative
The problem with the tripledemic narrative is that it’s scientifically implausible. Those with little or no understanding of how viruses work might fall into the trap of thinking that if one virus is bad, two or three circulating at the same time will be far worse. But it’s not that linear in real life.
In a November 18, 2022, Science magazine article, Jon Cohen explained why a simultaneous tripledemic is unlikely:11
“Triple threat. Tripledemic. A viral perfect storm. These frightening phrases have dominated recent headlines as some health officials, clinicians, and scientists forecast that SARS-CoV-2, influenza, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) could surge at the same time in Northern Hemisphere locales that have relaxed masking, social distancing, and other COVID-19 precautions.
But a growing body of epidemiological and laboratory evidence offers some reassurance: SARS-CoV-2 and other respiratory viruses often ‘interfere’ with each other.
COVID Shots Likely Responsible for Soaring RSV Rates in Kids
In related news, evidence suggests RSV didn’t soar out of season for no reason. In fact, it appears to be a result of the pediatric COVID jab campaign. Documents from Pfizer’s and Moderna’s pediatric trials submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration reveal the injected group suffered higher rates of RSV, specifically, compared to controls.
WIND: follow the money. The law of unintended consequences, that morons (experts with power) rarely anticipate.
The Jab surely harmed more people than it helped for the vast majority of the population. Maybe it helped some elderly/weak net/net but beyond that... what a clusterfuck.