↝ OWC / MacSales.com...
↝ diglloyd B&H Deal Finder...
Buy other stuff at Amazon.com...
Selle Italia Monolink Team Edition
Background: by default I use the Bontrager Affinity RXL saddle on my Trek Madone 6.9 SSL and all my mountain bikes, because it’s light, reasonably priced, and never causes me discomfort, even after 8+ hours in the saddle.
But in looking for ways to cut weight for extreme climbing, the saddle naturally comes up as one area to cut out a few ounces, which is the only way one can eventually save 1/2 pound or 1 pound once one has superlight wheels— a few ounces at a time.
See Selle Italia Monolink Team Edition saddle at Amazon.
Weights as weighed on gram-accurate scale— not specs.
Selle Italia: 135g
Bontrager Affinity RXL: 203g (medium width)
As biking parts go, 65 grams = 0.15 pounds is very significant.
To get a 14.8 pound bike to get down to 14.1 pounds, there are only so many ways to get there without compromising handling or durability.
Ideal for any Mac with Thunderbolt 3
Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports
USB 3 • USB-C
5K and 4K display support plus Mini Display Port
Analog sound in/out and Optical sound out
Works on any Mac with Thunderbolt 3
Per Selle Italia.
- LORICA:Covering in Lorica featuring high abrasion resistance and durability
- EVA: Lighter padding for maximum comfort and maximum cushioning
- 30%: Shell made from 30% Carbon composite
- ML: Innovative carbon technology that allows an extended rail adjustability
- FF: Reduces/eliminates friction between the inner thigh and the side of the saddle
- TE: Custom Team