↝ OWC / MacSales.com... ↜
↝ diglloyd Deal Finder... ↜
Buy other stuff at Amazon.com...
Selle Italia Monolink Team Edition
Background: by default I use the Bontrager Affinity RXL saddle on my Trek Madone 6.9 SSL and all my mountain bikes, because it’s light, reasonably priced, and never causes me discomfort, even after 8+ hours in the saddle.
But in looking for ways to cut weight for extreme climbing, the saddle naturally comes up as one area to cut out a few ounces, which is the only way one can eventually save 1/2 pound or 1 pound once one has superlight wheels— a few ounces at a time.
See Selle Italia Monolink Team Edition saddle at Amazon.
Weights as weighed on gram-accurate scale— not specs.
Selle Italia: 135g
Bontrager Affinity RXL: 203g (medium width)
As biking parts go, 65 grams = 0.15 pounds is very significant.
To get a 14.8 pound bike to get down to 14.1 pounds, there are only so many ways to get there without compromising handling or durability.
MacBook Pro and MacBook Air
iMac, Mac Pro, MacMini, more!
Per Selle Italia.
- LORICA:Covering in Lorica featuring high abrasion resistance and durability
- EVA: Lighter padding for maximum comfort and maximum cushioning
- 30%: Shell made from 30% Carbon composite
- ML: Innovative carbon technology that allows an extended rail adjustability
- FF: Reduces/eliminates friction between the inner thigh and the side of the saddle
- TE: Custom Team