↝ OWC / MacSales.com... ↜
↝ diglloyd Deal Finder... ↜
Buy other stuff at Amazon.com...
20% off with coupon code diglloyd20 at NuLeafNaturals.com
100% organic non-GMO, no additives or preservatives.
Legal in all 50 states
RV Electrical: Overview of Power Management
Photographer and cyclist and Mac expert and software engineer Lloyd Chambers is available for consulting on general Sprinter considerations at his usual consulting rates via phone, or in person in the Palo Alto, CA area. Save yourself hours and mistakes by discussing issues up-front. More about Lloyd....
Get your batteries and alternator and regulator (the whole kit!) from NationsStarterAlternator.com.
In progress page...
The things needed for a solid Sprinter van or RV electrical system include at the least:
- Ample battery capacity.
- A means to charge the batteries, such as a 2nd alternator, solar, generator, shore power, etc.
- Wiring from the charging device to the batteries.
- Shore power charging option (some power inverters have this option).
- Heavy gauge wire for alternator to battery, along charging along with a charging regulator.
- For cold conditions, some kind of temperature-sensing safety mechanism so as to not damage batteries by charging them when too cold. Should be internal to batteries ideally.
- High-grade power inverter to convert DC to AC power (2000 watts or more, pure sine wave preferred).
- Status monitoring panel to see depletion, charging, and current status.
- Wiring from power inverter to DC and AC outlets with suitable fuses.
- For solar, a solar regulator compatible with the battery type.
$180 SAVE $70 = 28.0% AirSelfie AirSelfie2 Portable Camera Drone with Power Bank (Rose… in Video: Drones
$100 SAVE $130 = 56.0% Auray PBS-TS Wooden Piano Bench with Adjustable Height for up to… in All Other Categories
$10 SAVE $10 = 50.0% Rogue Photographic Design Safari DSLR Pop-Up Flash Booster in All Other Categories
$50 SAVE $150 = 75.0% Sirui MyStory 15 Camera Bag Version 1 (Indigo Blue) in Accessories: Bags and Cases