Articles & Reviews (Full Table of Contents)
RIDES AND EVENTS
The most challenging cycling road race in the USA?
- Everest Challenge Stage Race
- 2013 Everest Challenge Stage Race — Flyer
- 2013 Everest Challenge Stage Race — HEAT
- Everest Challenge Elevation Profiles
- Everest Challenge Climbs — Bishop Creek / South Lake
- Everest Challenge Climbs — Pine Creek
- Everest Challenge Climbs — Lower Rock Creek
- Everest Challenge Climbs — Upper Rock Creek
- Everest Challenge Climbs — Glacier Lodge
- Everest Challenge Climbs — Death Valley Road / Waucoba Canyon Rd
- Everest Challenge Climbs — Schulman Grove
- Race Hydration and Hyponatremia
- Race Energy — Calories
- Pre-race Preparation
- Training Strategy
- Everest Challenge Training — Weight Loss Trend
- Everest Challenge Training — Calories Burned
- Everest Challenge Training — Vertical Ascent
- Everest Challenge Training — Miles Per Day
- Everest Challenge Training Diary
Details from the 2011 race.
- Everest Challenge Overall Route Map (2011)
- Everest Challenge Key Locations and Maps (2011)
- Everest Challenge Stage 1 Directions (2011)
- Everest Challenge Stage 2 Directions (2011)
- Everest Challenge Rest Stops (2011)
- Everest Challenge Pre-Race Update 3 (2011)
- Everest Challenge Pre-Race Update 4 (2011)
- Everest Challenge Pre-Race Update 5 (2011)
- Everest Challenge Pre-Race Update 6 (2011)
- Everest Challenge Pre-Race Update 7 (2011)
- Everest Challenge Pre-Race Update 8 (2011)
- Everest Challenge Pre-Race Update 9 (2011)
- Everest Challenge — Race Notes (2011)
- Everest Challenge — Race Notes 2011 — Preparation
- Everest Challenge — Race Notes 2011 — Power Output
- Everest Challenge — Race Notes 2011 — Mistakes
- Everest Challenge — Race Notes 2011 — Race Support
- Everest Challenge — Race Notes 2011 — Rules Violations
A challenging one-day mountain bike ride in California’s White Mountains.
- White Mountain Peak MTB
- White Mountain Peak MTB — Stats
- White Mountain Peak MTB — Route Summary
- White Mountain Peak MTB — Start at Owens River
- White Mountain Peak MTB — Lower Half Silver Canyon
- White Mountain Peak MTB — Upper Half Silver Canyon
- White Mountain Peak MTB — Silver Canyon to Patriarch Grove
- White Mountain Peak MTB — Patriarch Grove to Locked Gate
- White Mountain Peak MTB — Locked Gate to White Mountain Peak Summit
- Locked Gate to White Mountain Peak Summit (2012)
- White Mountain Peak MTB — The Way Down
- White Mountain Peak MTB — What Worked
- White Mountain Peak MTB — Bike Evaluation
- White Mountain Peak Videos — Clear Weather Riding
- White Mountain Peak Videos — Bail Due To Hail
- White Mountain Peak Videos — Summit Success and More
- White Mountain Peak Videos — September, Clear Weather
Various rides, climbs, etc.
- Old La Honda Climb (Portola Valley, CA)
- The Bike Hut on Tunitas Creek Road
- Cycling Yosemite National Park — Olmsted Point to Tioga Pass
- Cycling Zion National Park: Eastern Side, Main Canyon, Kolob Canyons
- Cycling Bryce Canyon National Park: the Terrific Bike Trail from Valley To Lookouts
- Cycling Hancock Summit in Western Nevada
Some great and not so great miles.
- Mt Hamilton Challenge — 125 Mile Loop Ride, Santa Clara, CA
- Preparing For a Double Century (Gear)
- Preparing For a Double Century (Dry Run / Pre-Test)
- Death Valley Double Century
- Solvang Spring Double Century
- Devil Mountain Double Century
- Southern Inyo Double Century
- Joshua Tree Double Century
- Central Coast Double Century
- Terrible Two Double Century
- DeathRide New!
- Alta Alpina 8-Pass Challenge Double Century
- Four Horsemen of the Solstice Double++ Century
- Sequoia Century and 200K
Huge array of build options and after-market add-ons.
- Mercedes Sprinter: Choosing, Finding and Buying
- Mercedes Sprinter: California Resident Buying Out of State: Vehicle Registration
- Mercedes Sprinter: Overview
- Mercedes Sprinter: Extended Warranty
- Mercedes Sprinter: Exterior Lighting / Light Bars
- Mercedes Sprinter: Toilet
- Mercedes Sprinter: Coolers and Refrigerators
- Mercedes Sprinter: Cell Phone Booster
- Mercedes Sprinter: Information and How-To Resourcs
- Mercedes Sprinter: Examples of Extreme Builds
My choices for a photography adventure van.
Building out the van for functionality and comfort.
Mount or hold all sorts of things with magnets.
Simple and inexpensive comfort in your van.
Charging systems, batteries, inverters.
- RV Electrical: Overview of Power Management
- RV Electrical: Calculating Realistic Electric Load
- Inverter/Chargers: Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
- Inverter/Chargers: Xantrex Freedom XC
- Sprinter: Battery, Wiring Panel, Inverter as Installed
- RV Electrical: Solar Power
- RV Electrical: Using DC Power is More Efficient
- Mercedes Sprinter: Electric Accessories: Computing, Heating, Charging and More
- Mercedes Sprinter: Electric Heating Options
- Mercedes Sprinter Alternator: Voltage, Amperage Under Real Loads at Idle, Charging Rate for Lithium Battery
- Mercedes Sprinter Alternator: Amperage Output with Real Loads, Voltage, Charging Rate for Lithium Battery
- Mercedes Sprinter: Charging Battery System via 2nd Alternator
Battery choice, charging, wiring, etc
Key points must be followed, execution gets tricky for space reasons.
- 10 Kilowatt Lithium Battery System in Mercedes Sprinter: Introduction
- 10 Kilowatt Lithium Battery System in Mercedes Sprinter: Parts and Wiring Overview
- 10 Kilowatt Lithium Battery System in Mercedes Sprinter: Challenges in Routing/Organizing/Placement
- 10 Kilowatt Lithium Battery System in Mercedes Sprinter: The Smart Way to Wire AC Shore Power Input
Safety and reliability.
- Mercedes Sprinter: Beware Rodents Chewing Wires and Hoses
- Mercedes Sprinter: Skid Plates for Fuel Tank, Oil Pan, Engine Area
- Mercedes Sprinter: Carrying Extra Diesel Fuel
- Mercedes Sprinter: Installing a Higher Capacity Fuel Tank (ACGB Tanks)
- Mercedes Sprinter: Wheel and Tire Choices
- Mercedes Sprinter: What I Chose for Wheels and Tires, Ground Clearance
- Mercedes Sprinter: Ground Clearance
- Mercedes Sprinter: Airing Down, and Airing Up (Tire Pressure)
- Mercedes Sprinter: Heating the Cabin in Sub-Freezing Weather (Propane and Diesel Heaters)
- Beware all Heaters and Engine Idling: Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Getting long life and good performance.
Problems observed with the 2017 Sprinter.
- Issues and Breakdowns: My Experience with the 2017 Mercedes Sprinter New!
- Issues and Breakdowns: Defective Control Module for Heating and AC Fails to Open Internal Baffles New!
- Issues and Breakdowns: Toy-Grade Clamps on Steering Fluid Hoses Pops Hose Off New!
- Issues and Breakdowns: Right After Service A: “Engine Oil Level Reduce Oil Level” Red Warning New!
- Issues and Breakdowns: Parking Lamp Failure at 11 Months Old New!
Planning out work to be done.
Vascular Therapy for Faster Recovery After Workouts, Faster Healing, general health via Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field (PEMF)
Recovering from a mild traumatic brain injury (mTBI) AKA concussion, a personal experience report.
- Concussion: What to expect, and Setting Expectations
- Concussion: The Crash and its Immediate Effects
- Concussion: Diagnosis Dangers
- Concussion: Nutrition, What to Eat and What to Avoid
- Concussion: Resources and Reading
- Concussion: Family Time
- Concussion: Nature Time
- Concussion: Acute Phase, First 9 Days After Crash
- Concussion: Post-Crash Recovery Phase 1, Post-Acute Phase
- Concussion: Post-Crash Recovery Phase 2, Mid-way Phase
- Concussion: Post-Crash Recovery Phase 3, Over the Hump
- Concussion: Post-Crash Recovery Phase 4, Getting Close to Normal
- Concussion: Post-Crash Recovery Phase 5, Full Recovery Emerges, Well, Maybe
- Concussion: Post-Crash Recovery Phase 6, Indeterminate Recovery
- Concussion: General Comments
- Concussion: Reader Comments
WORKOUTS AND TRAINING
Proper fits means higher power, greater endurance and comfort, and lower risk of injury.
Tips on how to eat and recover when training and racing.
- Nutrition When Training and Racing
- On-The-Bike Nutrition
- Nutrition for a Double Century
- Muscle Fueling: GU Energy Gel
- On The Bike Fueling: Hammer Gel
- On The Bike Endurance Fueling: Hammer Perpetuem
- Electrolyte Replacement for Endurance Events
- Post-Workout Recovery
- High Quality Protein Source — Whey Protein Isolate
- Nutrition FAQ: Fructose in Sports Gels and Drinks
- Nutrition FAQ: Caffeine in Sports Gels, Caution on Diuretic Effect
- Nutrition FAQ: Endurance Fueling for 2+ Hour Events
- Gluten-free Oats / Oatmeal for a Glucose Source
Nutrition and training tips (used with permission).
Focusing on bike weight alone is often not the most cost effective way to cut weight.
- Faster Ascents By Reducing TOTAL Riding Weight (TRW)
- Predicting Ascent Times From Total Riding Weight (TRW)
- How To Drop Pounds For Climbing
- Climbing Speed Case Study for Everest Challenge Stage Race
- Case Study: Personal Best Climbing Old La Honda
- Case Study: Limitations of Predicting Ascent Time
- Case Study: Personal Best Alpine Rd
Learn how much muscle, fat and bone density you have to as to target training.
Tips on avoiding problems.
- How I Approach Training
- Book Review: Training and Racing With a Power Meter
- How Much Should a Bicycle Cost?
- Post-Workout Recovery
- Training: Morning Resting Heart Rate (MRHR)
- Understanding Work Efficiency, Kilojoules and Kilocalories
- Fat Loss vs Weight Loss and Muscle Loss
- How I Recover from Workouts
- Recovering From Illness While Training
- Training Weight Loss: Tracking Calories (Diet)
- Training Weight Loss: Tracking Body Weight
- Training Weight Loss: 2012 Case Study
- Training Weight Loss: Caloric Deficit
- Case Study: Burning 16926 Calories in 7 Days to Drop 4+ Pounds of Fat
- Hard Workouts
- How Much Water is Released by Glycogen 'Burning'?
- Training for Hot Conditions
- Why a Power Meter is so much Better than Heart Rate Alone
- Using a Heart Rate Monitor
- Training Using Heart Rate
- Determining Your Maximum Heart Rate
- Heart Rate Drift
- Using a Foam Roller
- Marc Pro Muscle Stimulator for Recovery
- Pedal Stroke, Power, Fatigue
Analysis of various workouts.
- Endurance Workout with Power Analysis
- Extensive and Intensive Endurance Workouts, 3 Examples
- Lose a Pound of Fat in ONE Day: Century Fat Burner
- Active Recovery Workout with Power Analysis
- Training Using Repeated Climbs (7 Ascents of Old La Honda)
- Lactate Threshold Workout with Power Analysis (Kings Mtn)
- Multi-Climb Workout (Spring 2014)
- Raising Lactate Threshold in Early Season
- Solvang Spring Double Century Analysis
- A Near Maximal Ascent of Old La Honda Road
- Six Ascents of Old La Honda: Time vs Weight
- Personal Best (Black Mtn Singletrack)
- A Hard Ascent of Tunitas Creek
- Personal Best (Tunitas Creek)
TRAINING WITH A POWER METER
Tips on using a power meter for training and racing and events.
The watt meter used by the pros.
- SRM Power Meter Overview
- SRM Power Meter Accuracy
- SRM DuraAce 9000 (11-speed)
- SRM Power/Watt Meter 7900 Standard
- SRM Power/Watt Meter 7950 50 X 34 Compact Double
- SRM Power/Watt Meter Cannondale SI/SL Compact
- SRM Power Control 7 Head Unit
- Computing Calories Burned using a Cycling Power Meter
- Setting up PC7 with SRM Software on Mac OS
- SRM Software for Mac OS
- 12 Ways To Make the SRM Graphing Better
- SRM Power Smoothing
- Ways To Improve the SRM Workout List
- Bugs in SRM Hardware or Software
Biking related items that one wears.
- Lazer 'Genesis' and 'Helium' Helmets
- Timbuk2 Under-Seat Bicycle Pack
- Giro 'Prolight SLX' Ultra-light Cycling Shoes
- Shimano SPD-SL R315 Ultralight Cycling Shoes
- Pearl Izumi 'Octane SL II' Ultralight Cycling Shoes
- Pearl Izumi P.R.O. In-R-Cool Short
- Pearl Izumi Select Gel Glove #8588
- Giro 'Monaco' Gel Glove
- Oakley Sunglasses
- Sunglasses: Revo Redpoint
- Sunglasses: Revo Guide S
Don’t shiver with cold feet and hands.
- Warm Gear for Cold Weather Riding
- Pearl Izumi Elite Thermafleece Cycling Tight
- Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Barrier Cycling Tight (Built-in Chamois)
- Pearl Izumi Elite AmFib Tights for Cold Weather
- Pearl Izumi Select Softshell Shoe Cover
- OUTWET Wicking Base Layer
- Merino Wool Caps for Under the Helmet
- Ibex Shak Two Layer Wool Glove
- Ibex Giro Full Zip Wool Cycling Jersey
- Ibex Woolies 3 Hoody
- Ibex Outdoor Clothing — Nomad FZ Hoody
- Ibex Breakaway 2 Climawool Jacket
- Ibex Outdoor Clothing — Aire Jacket
- Capo Cycling LE Wind Vest
- Patagonia Ultralight Down Shirt for Cold Descents
- Endura Helium Waterproof Jacket
Biking related items for fun or safety or performance.
- Garmin Edge 500 GPS-Enabled Cycling Computer
- DiNotte 300R LED Tail-Light
- Shimano XTR Race and Shimano XT Mountain Bike Pedals
- Boeshield T-9 Lubricant
- What Does a Bike Really Weigh For Real Riding?
- Water Bottles for Cycling
- HydraPak SoftFlask for 5 Servings of Energy Gel
- ZEO Sleep Monitor
- Weight Scale for Body Weight, Fluid Loss, etc
- Gram-accurate Scale for Food and Small Items
Photography and cycling.
Inflating road and mountain bike tires.
The best lights you can buy for cycling or hiking.
- Lupine LED Headlamps For Biking or Hiking
- Lupine Batteries and Charger
- Runtime with 2006 Lupine Wilma
- Mounting to Bike or Helmet
- Color Rendition
- Accessories for Lupine Lights
- Lupine’s Upgrade Policy
- LED Expected Lifetime
- Lupine Betty R Lamphead (3600 Lumens, late 2012)
- Lupine Betty R Lamphead (4500 Lumens, late 2013)
- Lupine Betty R Color Rendition for Photography
- Lupine Betty TL Flashlight with 2600 Lumens
- Lupine Betty II 7-LED Lamphead with 2050/2300/2600 Real Lumens
- Lupine Betty II for Night-Time Photography
- Lupine Piko Dual-LED Featherweight Lamphead
- Lupine Piko Dual-LED Lamphead for Daytime Safety
- Lupine Wilma TL 1100-lumen Flashlight
- Lupine Piko TL Mini Max / Max Flashlight
- Choosing a Lamphead
- Lupine Rotlicht Tail-Light
- Where to Buy Lupine Lighting
ROAD BIKE WHEELS and PARTS
Saddles, bars, etc.
- Palo Alto Bicycles
- Bontrager Affinity RXL Saddle (for Road or MTB)
- Selle Italia Monolink Team Edition
- Shimano PRO Vibe Carbon Fiber Handlebar
- Shimano DuraAce BR-9000 Brakes (Road)
- Chris King Ceramic Bottom Bracket (Road)
- Cannondale Hollowgram SL Crankset (Road)
- Ritchey Logic WCS SuperLogic Carbon seatpost
- Ritchey SuperLogic II Handlebar
- Ritchey Logic WCS 260 Stem
- Shimano PRO Vibe 7S OS Alloy Road Bicycle Stem
- Shimano PRO Vibe Sprint Mark Cavendish Star Series Road Bicycle Stem
- Notes on SRAM Red vs Shimano DuraAce
- 2012 SRAM Red Powerdome X XG 1090 Cassette
- Paul Hubs (MTB)
The best drivetrain and shifting ever designed?
General discussion of road bike wheelsets
Tires and tubes (clincher).
Tubular / sew-up and Clincher Tires, tire sealant, etc.
- Why I Ride Tubular Tires Exclusively
- Tubular Tires and Punctures
- Stans NoTubes Sealant for Repair of Tubular Tires
- How to Carry a Spare Tubular/Sew-Up Tire
- Tire Sealant for Tubular Tires
- Veloflex Tubular Tires: Rolling Resistance
- Veloflex Record Tubular Tire
- Veloflex Sprinter / Extreme Tubular Tire
- Veloflex Criterium / Carbon Tubular Tire
- Veloflex Roubaix / Arenberg Tubular Tire
- Veloflex Vlaanderen Tubular Tire
- FMB Boyaux 'Paris Roubaix Pro' 700 X 27C Road/Cyclocross Tubular
- Schwalbe Ultremo HT Tubular Tire
The best climbing wheelset that money can buy?
- Lightweight Ventoux / Gipfelsturm 240 Carbon Fiber Tubular Wheelset
- Lightweight Ventoux / Gipfelsturm ServiceUp Warranty
- Lightweight Ventoux / Gipfelsturm 240 Construction
- Lightweight Ventoux / Gipfelsturm 240 Handling and Ride
- Lightweight Ventoux / Gipfelsturm 240 Braking
- Lightweight Ventoux / Gipfelsturm 240 Ultra Light Skewer
The best racing wheelsets that money can buy?
Robust racing wheelset.
Fast aerodynamic comfortable front wheel.
MOUNTAIN and CYCLOCROSS BIKES
From a time when I was still young!
Classic Moots, thrilling ride.
Classic Moots, float over snow or sand.
- 2012 Moots FrostTi
- Moots FrostTi: Build
- Moots FrostTi Gallery — Entire Bike
- Moots FrostTi Gallery — Drive Train
- Moots FrostTi Gallery — Fork, Etcetera
- Moots FrostTi: Paul Hubs + Surly Marge Lite Rims
- Moots FrostTi: Paul Hubs + Surly Marge Lite Rims + Surly Endomorph Tires
- Moots FrostTi: White Brothers 'Snow Pack' Snow Bike Fork
- Moots FrostTi: Early Photos
Classic Moots, race ride.
- 2011 Moots MootoX RSL — Overview
- 2011 Moots MootoX RSL — Weight
- 2011 Moots MootoX RSL — Build Components
- 2011 Moots MootoX RSL — Image Gallery (Frame)
- 2011 Moots MootoX RSL — Image Gallery (Bike)
- 2011 Moots MootoX RSL — Image Gallery (Details)
- 2011 Moots MootoX RSL — Ride and Handling
- 2011 Moots MootoX RSL — White Mountains Ride Experience
- 2011 Moots MootoX RSL — Tire Choice
- 2011 Moots MootoX RSL — Conclusions
Classic Moots, with a soft rear end.
- 2012 Moots MootoX YBB — Overview
- 2012 Moots MootoX YBB — Build Components
- 2012 Moots MootoX YBB — Riding Notes
- 2012 Moots MootoX YBB — Images
- 2012 Moots MootoX YBB — Images (Frame Design)
- 2012 Moots MootoX YBB — Images (Cockpit, Stem, Bar)
- 2012 Moots MootoX YBB — Images (YBB)
- 2012 Moots MootoX YBB — Images (On The Trail)
- 2012 Moots MootoX YBB — Images (Drive Train, Brakes)
Trek’s top-end mountain bikes.
- 2011 Trek 'Top Fuel' 9.9 Carbon Fiber Mountain Bike
- 2011 Trek 'Top Fuel 9.9 SSL' Image Gallery
- 2011 Trek 'Top Fuel 9.9 SSL' Riding Notes
- 2011 Trek 'Gary Fisher' SuperFly 100 Elite 29er Mountain Bike
- 2011 Trek 'Gary Fisher' SuperFly 100 Elite 29er Image Gallery
- 2011 Trek 'Gary Fisher' SuperFly 100 Elite 29er Riding Notes
MOUNTAIN BIKE WHEELS AND TIRES
Choosing a mountain bike, wheels, tires.
- Why Is a 29er So Different From a 26er Mountain Bike?
- Weights of 29er Mountain Bike Tires As Weighed
- Tubeless-ready and Tubeless Terminology
- Stans NoTubes Sealant
- Schwalbe 'Furious Fred' 29er TLR Tire
- Schwalbe 'Rocket Ron' 26er or 29er TLR Tire
- Schwalbe 'Racing Ralph' 26er or 29er TLR Tire
- Schwalbe 'Hans Dampf' 26er or 29er TLR Tire
The finest cross country wheelset you can buy?
The lightest, fastest and most reliable 29er cross country wheelset you can buy?
A versatile high-performance ride for mixed off and on road pleasure.
- 2012 Moots Psychlo X RSL — Overview
- 2012 Moots Psychlo X RSL — Build
- 2012 Moots Psychlo X RSL — Weight (variations)
- 2012 Moots Psychlo X RSL — Riding Notes
- 2012 Moots Psychlo X RSL — Image Gallery (Entire Bike)
- 2012 Moots Psychlo X RSL — Image Gallery (Details)
- 2012 Moots Psychlo X RSL — Image Gallery (Drive Train)
- 2012 Moots Psychlo X RSL — Image Gallery (Test Bike)
- 2012 Moots Psychlo X RSL — Ride Notes (Test Bike)
- 2012 Moots Psychlo X RSL — vs MootoX RSL
- 2012 Moots Psychlo X RSL — Conclusions and Recommendations
Tubular / Sew-up and Open Tubular / Clincher tires for Cyclocross.
- Challenge Grifo Tubular Tire for Cyclocross
- Challenge Grifo XS Tubular Tire for Cyclocross
- Challenge Tubular Tire for Cyclocross: Bulge Problem
- FMB Boyaux Grifo Tubular Tire for Cyclocross
- FMB Boyaux Super Prestige Sprint Tubular Tire for Cyclocross
- Schwalbe 'Racing Ralph HS 425' Clincher for Cyclocross
- Schwalbe 'Rocket Ron CX' Clincher for Cyclocross
Bike parts for cyclocross.
Wheelsets for cyclocross.
Mountain biking (general).
Parts and add-ons.
- RockShox 2012 SID 29 XX Suspension Fork
- Fox 2012 '34 Float 29' MTB Suspension Fork
- Easton EC90 Carbon Fiber Bar Ends
- Moots Titanium Mountain Bike Handlebar
- Shimano XTR MTB Brakes: Race or Trail Model?
- Shimano I-Spec Mount SM-SL78
- Moots Titanium 'Open Trail' MTB Stem
- Moots Titanium MTB Handlebar
- Moots Titanium MTB Seat Post
- Shimano XT MTB Skewer
- Schwalbe Butyl Inner Tube
- ParkTool Emergency Tire Boot
- Shimano XTR Brake Pads F01A G01A G03S G03Ti
- Sidi Pro Carbon Road Cycling Shoes
- Foot Support for Road or Mountain: ESoles
ROAD RACING BIKES
Fast, stiff predecessor to the 695 SR.
Precise handling, superb stiffness, reasonable comfort.
- 2011/2012 Look 695 SR Carbon Fiber Road Racing Bike
- 2011/2012 Look 695 SR — Test Bike Setup
- 2011/2012 Look 695 SR — Image Gallery
- 2011/2012 Look 695 SR — Image Gallery — Japan Paint
- 2011/2012 Look 695 SR — Riding Notes
- 2011/2012 Look 695 SR — Riding Notes With SRM 7950 Power Meter Crankset
- 2011/2012 Look 695 SR — Power Meter Options
- 2011/2012 Look 695 SR — Crankset Options
The world’s best titanium road bike?
- Moots 2011/2012 Vamoots RSL — Overview
- Moots 2011/2012 Vamoots RSL — Image Gallery (Test Bike)
- Moots 2011/2012 Vamoots RSL — Image Gallery (DuraAce Crankset)
- Moots 2011/2012 Vamoots RSL — Frame and Fork Weight
- Moots 2011/2012 Vamoots RSL — Build Decisions
- Moots 2011/2012 Vamoots RSL — Build List
- Moots 2011/2012 Vamoots RSL — Riding Notes (Test Bike)
- Moots Vamoots RSL as a Light-Duty Cyclocross Bike
- Moots 2011/2012 Vamoots RSL — Conclusions
Siblings can have very different personalities.
A pinnacle of road bike strength, comfort and power transfer.