↝ OWC / MacSales.com...
↝ diglloyd B&H Deal Finder...
Buy other stuff at Amazon.com...
Eight-bay Thunderbolt 3 high-performance storage for photo and video.
Hard drives or SSDs.
Non-RAID or RAID-0/1/4/5/10.
Capacities up to 128 Terabytes!
Moots 2011/2012 Vamoots RSL — Build List
Related: bicycle power meter, gear, Lightweight, Moots, Road Bikes, Shimano, SRM
Moots 2012 Vamoots RSL Titanium Road Racing Bike
See my reasoning on the build decisions I made on the previous page.
Parts list, some of which was suggested by the experts at Palo Alto Bicycles.
Weight of this fully built-up ready to ride bike: 14.8 pounds, and that’s with two titanium bottle cages and a double layer of bar wrap (those items add 3/16 of a pound right there alone).
- Shimano DuraAce DI2.
- Lightweight Obermayer wheelset (and sometimes the Lightweight VR8 and/or Lightweight Ventoux).
- SRM Cannondale Hollowgram SL crankset.
- Speed sensor, handlebar mount for SRM PC7 head unit (but not the PC7 itself).
- Moots-supplied fork 347g less 25g when cut for my setup = 322g. Moots has chosen an excellent fork, as my test ride proved to me. The Enve 1.0 fork could shave off 2 ounces if one must have every ounce off the bike, but short of trying it out, it’s hard to say if it offers the same handling performance.
- Ritchey SuperLogic II handlebar ~194g.
- Ritchey WCS C260 stem < 110g (90mm length).
- Ritchey SuperLogic carbon seat post ~176g before cutting, less 22.5 grams cut = 154g when cut to fit my saddle height.
- Sella Italia SLR Team Edition saddle ~135g (saves 68g over my usual Bontrager Affinity RXL saddle).
- Shimano DuraAce pedals.
- King titanium cages, bead-blasted finish to match the frame (2).
Blazingly fast Thunderbolt 3 SSD!
Up to 4TB capacity, USB-C compatible.
USB-C model also available
Up to 65% better pricing than Apple
Lloyd recommends 32GB RDIMM modules for most users (more expensive LRDIMMS are for 512GB or more).
Blazing fast, up to 16TB.
Mac or PC.
Ideal for Lightroom, Photoshop, video.
Capacity up to 16TB!